Leftover Stuffing Dumplings. Turn your leftover Stuffing into delicious Dumplings. Add to Turkey soup. (Separate recipe) Ingredients. Leftover Stuffing Eggs Flour Non stick cooking spray Turkey Soup (separate recipe) Optional Great with chicken soup Steps.
Anything bread can do, stuffing can do better, and this is especially true of dumpling soup. I mash leftover stuffing with a splash of turkey stock until all the big nuggets are broken up. Bring broth or water to a boil in a sauce pan. You can have Leftover Stuffing Dumplings using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Leftover Stuffing Dumplings
- Prepare of Leftover Stuffing.
- You need of Eggs.
- Prepare of Flour.
- It’s of Non stick cooking spray.
- It’s of Turkey Soup (separate recipe) Optional.
- It’s of Great with chicken soup.
In a medium bowl combine stuffing, eggs, turkey, pepper, thyme and flour. Roll the dumplings into balls, about the size of golf balls. Place them in a freezer bag and store them up to one month for the best results. To thaw, place in a single layer on a plate or baking sheet in the fridge overnight.
Leftover Stuffing Dumplings instructions
- Put the leftover stuffing in a mixing bowl..
- Add egg to moisten..
- Slowly add flour to thicken up. DONT want it too thick..
- When you get to the right consistency, make it into balls. Spray your gloved hands with cooking spray so the balls dont stick too much..
- Place balled Dumpling into your hot soup..
- Once they float to the top they are done 🎈Enjoy!.
First, make a stock from your leftover turkey carcass. Then make balls of stuffing to mimic dumplings or matzo balls: Mix stuffing with an egg and a few tablespoons of flour for every cup of. Add the turkey and green beans to soup; return to a boil. Drop stuffing mixture by heaping tablespoonfuls onto simmering soup. If you love stuffing, you won't be able to get enough of these fun muffin cups that make use of not only leftover stuffing but also green beans, turkey, mashed potatoes, cheddar and gravy.