Simple Fried Rice. Remove from skillet and set aside. This is a quick and easy shrimp fried rice recipe that my kids all love! Melt oleo in large non-stick skillet.
In a wok or frying pan heat oil and butter until very hot. Add eggs and cook like scrambled eggs. Fried rice is a quick and delicious way to transform leftovers into something delicious! You can cook Simple Fried Rice using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Fried Rice
- Prepare 300 gr of rice.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Vegetables oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic oil or sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tomatoes sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sweet sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rice wine.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need of Spices.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 5 of shallots.
- You need 2 stalks of spring onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried shrimps (ebi).
- It’s 2 of small chilies.
Though we sometimes think of certain ingredients being typical (eggs, garlic, soy) the only thing you need. Fried Rice is a combination of long grained rice, mixture of warm peas, carrots and onions with scrambled eggs mixed all together! You will not be getting take out any longer! Have fried rice as an entree or a side dish when serving it!
Simple Fried Rice step by step
- Prepare the spices and ingredients.
- Chopping spices.
- Grinding until become paste.
- Saute spices with oil till fragrant. Add rice and all ingredients. Fried till dried and cook. Serve..
Of course, fried rice starts with day old (cold) rice, a bit of oil, and some aromatics like garlic and ginger. To make a vegetable fried rice, we often add in leftover vegetables we have on hand (corn, mushrooms, green beans, and diced peppers are all great). Fried rice is an all-time favorite when it comes to Chinese take-out, but it's also incredibly easy to cook up yourself at home. Here are seven tips to help you make the perfect fried rice at home, no recipe required. So I decided to whip up a batch of our favorite homemade fried rice- it's so easy to make and tastes way better than any takeout you could order.