Crock pot Mongolian beef. Crock Pot Meals – Welcome to my Asian Cuisine dish, Mongolian Beef! If your looking for a easy recipe for dinner then you've come to. This crock pot Mongolian beef pairs well with steamed rice.
Delicious Crock Pot Mongolian Beef loaded with carrots and asparagus is SO simple to make. Because it is so simple and tasty, crock pot Mongolian beef is sure to be a new favorite! We served ours over minute rice but it could made with Crock Pot Rice, Cauliflower Rice, noodles or brown rice. You can cook Crock pot Mongolian beef using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock pot Mongolian beef
- It’s 1 1/2 lbs of flank steak, cut into thin strips (my local grocery store sells stir-fry beef already sliced).
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded carrots.
- Prepare of diced green onion.
- It’s 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s of sesame seeds.
Its, Crockpot Mongolian beef and who would have ever thought you could make it in a slow cooker! The flavor really developed and made it a meal that we each again and again. If you love to order Mongolian Beef in a restaurant, try this crock pot recipe on for size. Bill and I love ethnic food and Mongolian Beef is a favorite.
Crock pot Mongolian beef instructions
- Take meat and bread crumbs and put them in a bag, and shake until coated..
- Put everything but the onions, sesame seeds, and half the brown sugar in the crock pot, and cook on high for 4 hours, or low for 6..
- Add the rest of the brown sugar as you go to thicken the sauce. Serve over rice, and garnish with the onions and sesame seeds, and enjoy!.
Normally, I make it on the stove top but it can be a bit messy, and I wanted something a little simpler. Crock pot Mongolian beef step by step. Take meat and bread crumbs and put them in a bag, and shake until coated. Add the rest of the brown sugar as you go to. Mix remaining ingredients in your crock pot and add beef.