Cracked Wheat Fried "Rice". Add salt, Schezwan paste, soy sauce, tomato sauce and stir for a minute. Rinse the cracked wheat a few times in cold water. Bring water and cracked wheat to a boil.
Add the garlic, onion, green chillies and scallions and cook. Great recipe for Cracked Wheat Fried "Rice". Of course this is not "rice", but here is the recipe to cook cracked wheat (daliya) in form of fried rice. You can cook Cracked Wheat Fried "Rice" using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cracked Wheat Fried "Rice"
- Prepare of cracked wheat.
- You need of water.
- It’s of small onion.
- You need of carrot, peeled and chopped.
- You need of spinach, chopped (who adds spinach to fried rice, we do! Remember heathifying the recipe ;)).
- You need of corn.
- Prepare of french beans, chopped.
- You need of scallions, chopped.
- Prepare of green chillies, chopped.
- Prepare of soya nuggets, cut into small pieces.
- It’s of garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- It’s of oil.
- Prepare of Schezwan paste.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- You need of tomato sauce (optional).
- It’s of salt.
This is a healthy take on everyone's favorite Chinese takeout! It's easy to prepare, and every bit as delicious as the original "Fried Rice"!. These recipes are quick, simple, yummy, and help you stick to your budget. Boil the rice in two cups of water.
Cracked Wheat Fried "Rice" instructions
- Rinse the cracked wheat a few times in cold water..
- Bring water and cracked wheat to a boil. Season with salt..
- Once the cracked wheat are fluffy and cooked thoroughly. Remove from heat, drain out the water completely and keep aside..
- Heat 1/2 teaspoon oil in a large pan over high heat. Add the garlic, onion, green chillies and scallions and cook about 2 minutes. Then add carrot, spinach, corn, beans, soya nuggets and cook for another 2-3 minutes. Add salt, Schezwan paste, soy sauce, tomato sauce and stir for a minute..
- Then add the boil cracked wheat into the pan and cook well..
- Garnish with remaining scallions and sesame seeds..
Each grain of the cooked rice should be separate. Heat the oil in a non-stick pan. Add all the vegetables except the spring onion greens. Bring both pans to a boil and then reduce to a low heat. Stir occasionally to prevent it from sticking to the base.