Oats cookies. Find your perfect oatmeal cookie—whether soft and chewy, spiced with ginger, or studded with chips of chocolate or butterscotch. And don't forget the walnuts and raisins. Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Staff Picks Chewy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies.
Follow the recipe or switch it up and add chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, or peanut butter-flavored chips for a different take on a classic. Oatmeal Cookies Reinvented Filled with chocolate chunks and topped with sea salt flakes, these are oatmeal cookies all grown up. In large bowl, sift flour with soda, salt and spices. You can cook Oats cookies using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oats cookies
- It’s 1.5 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of plain flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 3 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of raisins.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
Blend in rolled oats, sugar and nuts. In a separate bowl, beat eggs with fork and add oil, vanilla, and raisins and water mixture. Pour into dry ingredients, stirring until well mixed. Quick Oats: Quick oats are essentially old-fashioned oats that have been roughly chopped.
Oats cookies step by step
- In a bowl mix all dry ingredients (oats, plain flour, baking soda, baking powder, raisins and cinnamon powder)..
- In another bowl take butter and sugar, whisk it 3 to 4 min..
- After that add honey and milk and beat 2 min..
- Now add dry mix and mix well and make a dough.
- Take a small part of dough shape them in cookies on the baking tray..
- Baked it preheat oven at 170 degree for 15 to 20 min.
When baking with quick oats, your cookies will have a finer consistency and will often cook faster. Once baked, the texture will look a little less "bumpy". Directions In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter until lightly browned. In a large bowl, cream together the margarine, brown sugar and white sugar. Beat in the egg and vanilla.