Burnt Garlic Mushroom Fried Rice without Sauce. How to make Burnt Garlic Mushroom Fried Rice Recipe To begin making the Burnt Garlic Mushroom Fried Rice Recipe, heat oil in a skillet on medium flame, add the garlic and saute until it turns into a deep brown colour. This glutenfree & vegan burnt garlic mushroom fried rice is made with golden fried garlic, mushrooms, leftover rice & few more little basic ingredients. Vegan burnt garlic mushroom fried rice Preparing garlic fried rice is similar to making Veg fried rice but with a small difference.
Stir in the rice, peas, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Chop egg into small pieces; stir into skillet and heat through. Serve with mustard, duck sauce and additional soy sauce if desired. You can have Burnt Garlic Mushroom Fried Rice without Sauce using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Burnt Garlic Mushroom Fried Rice without Sauce
- Prepare of Cooking Rice.
- You need 1 cup of Basmati Rice, washed & soaked for 30 mins.
- You need 2 cups of Water (adjust it according to Rice).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cooking Oil.
- Prepare of Salt needed.
- You need of Other ingredients.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic, chopped.
- It’s 1 of medium Onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of Red Bell pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of Green Bell pepper/Capsicum, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2-1 tsp of Black pepper powder/Adjust to taste.
- You need of Salt needed.
- It’s 200 gms of Mushrooms, Diced.
- You need of Green onion, to garnish.
Add chopped onion, sliced mushrooms and red pepper flakes and cook in high heat, until the mushrooms are cooked and looks caramelized. Stir fry cooked rice, scallions, soy sauce, salt, pepper and more butter, until thoroughly combined. Fry till they turn deep brown in color. Pour half the burnt garlic in the rice and mix well.
Burnt Garlic Mushroom Fried Rice without Sauce instructions
- Recipe link: https://youtu.be/kVnvOW1xJsc.
- Wash & soak Rice for 30 mins. Drain water & add it to pressure cooker with 2 cups water, oil & salt. Pressure cook for 2 whistles..
- In a hot pan, add Oil & Garlic. Fry it until browned.
- Add veggies & salt & cook for 3 mins.
- Add chopped Mushrooms & cook for 2 mins.
- Fluff up cooked rice once pressure releases, and add it to the pan with black pepper powder..
- Mix everything well & Garnish it with Green Onions..
- Delicious & Healthy Fried rice is done. Served with no fry Broccoli 65..
Just before serving, garnish with the rest of burnt garlic and spring onions. Turn of the stove when the garlic turns a couple shades darker. Now the garlic must be golden and crispier. Drain the oil using a sieve. Place the drained fried garlic in a paper towel and remove the excess oil.