Super Moist Classic Banana Bread. We Have Homemade Recipes that are Unlike Any Other. Tired of Cooking the Same Dinner Recipes Every Week? Check out our recipes today Empty the banana bowl into the batter and continue mixing until the bananas are well incorporated.
Banana Bread is one of the most classic quick bread recipes out there. Overripe bananas are mixed with a handful of ingredients you likely have on hand already! Mildly sweet and definitely moist, everyone loves this recipe! You can cook Super Moist Classic Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Super Moist Classic Banana Bread
- You need 1/2 cup of Margarine (if salted, omit the salt in this recipe).
- You need 1 cup of White sugar.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of All-purpose cream (or whipping cream).
- It’s 1 tsp of White vinegar.
- You need 4 of Bananas.
Homemade banana bread is the best way to start the day or end an afternoon with a nice cup of tea. Super Moist Classic Banana Bread instructions Combine margarine and white sugar in a bowl and mix well through an electric mixer, egg beater or a spatula. Add eggs one at a time. Super Moist Classic Banana Bread instructions Combine margarine and white sugar in a bowl and mix well through an electric mixer, egg beater or a spatula.
Super Moist Classic Banana Bread instructions
- Combine margarine and white sugar in a bowl and mix well through an electric mixer, egg beater or a spatula.
- Add eggs one at a time. Continue mixing. By this time, the batter should be creamy..
- Pour the vanilla into the mixture and continue stirring..
- Put together flour and baking soda. Add a teaspoon of salt if you are using unsalted margarine. Rake in using a fork to make sure the ingredients are combined well..
- Gradually add the dry mixture into the creamy batter..
- I did not use sour cream but I made my own instead. In a separate bowl, mix the cream and vinegar. Add a dash of salt. This should taste just the right kind of sour and salty..
- Pour the sour cream mixture into the batter and mix well..
- Take the peels off the bananas. Chop into pieces by knife or you may chop by using the bottom edge of a spatula (like holding a mortar). Leave larger bits if you wish..
- Empty the banana bowl into the batter and continue mixing until the bananas are well incorporated..
- Brush some margarine in the loaf pan or any baking pan then pour the batter. Make sure to leave more than an inch of space as the bread will rice upon baking..
- Preheat oven at 350°F and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Remember to check once in a while with a skewer or fork as baking time varies with the size of the bread. Once baked, the skewer should come out clean..
Add eggs one at a time. Whisk together the eggs, melted butter, buttermilk, brown sugar and vanilla. Add mashed bananas, sour cream, and vanilla extract. Fold in with a spatula until just combined. Scrape the mixture into the pan and spread evenly.