Shoyu Chicken Stir-Fry. Deals Everyday for Your Kitchen and Home. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Top Brands on eBay.
Here is how you cook that. In a skillet or wok, stir-fry the chicken with oil and ginger over high heat until no longer pink. Mix in the soy sauce mixture. You can cook Shoyu Chicken Stir-Fry using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shoyu Chicken Stir-Fry
- You need of Chicken thigh fillets, sliced into strips.
- It’s of Shoyu marinade (see related recipe).
- It’s of Udon noodles.
- It’s of Baby bok choy, roughly chopped.
- It’s of Can baby corn spears, washed & sliced in half lengthways.
- You need of Red capsicum (pepper), sliced.
- Prepare of onion, into wedges.
- Prepare of Green onion, sliced.
- It’s of Sesame oil for frying.
Serve over rice, and top with soft-boiled eggs, and some chopped scallions. I made several changes and turned it into a chicken stir fry with lots of vegetables. If you like your vegetables well done cook longer – they will still have crunch to them using the timing in this recipe. Did a Shoyu Chicken a couple of weeks ago and it was great so I've used the same marinate for this one.
Shoyu Chicken Stir-Fry step by step
- Marinate chicken for at least an hour. Shoyu marinade recipe attached. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/480626-shoyu-chicken.
- Heat oil in wok on full blast. Fry onion until browned and set aside..
- Stir fry chicken in batches and set aside with onion..
- Clean wok, then fry your veges for a few minutes until veges start to soften..
- Add marinate liquid and and udon noodles. Cook through for 3 or 4 minutes. Don't forget you had raw chicken in marinate so cook through well..
- Return chicken and onion to hear through and serve..
Add the chicken thighs, and toss to evenly coat. See recipes for Chicken Stir Fry with Sweet Soy Sauce (Ayam Kecap) too. This chicken recipe was originally posted in all.recipes by The Big E. I made several changes and turned it into a chicken stir fry with lots of vegetables. If you like your vegetables well done cook longer – they will still have crunch to them using the timing in this recipe.