Vickys Rice Salad, GF DF EF SF NF. A great one pot meal, very filling! Vickys Spiced Chicken & Rice, GF DF EF SF NF. A great one pot meal, very filling!
Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, vickys greek-style rice moussaka, gf df ef sf nf vegan. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. You can cook Vickys Rice Salad, GF DF EF SF NF using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Rice Salad, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s of boiled rice.
- You need of can) sliced peaches, drained.
- Prepare of gluten-free hot dog sausages or as required.
- It’s of cooked bacon, chopped.
- Prepare of sweet chilli sauce.
- It’s of mayonnaise, see my egg-free recipe on my profile.
To make the rice & peas, first rinse the rice well. Put into a large pan with everything apart from the kidney beans and bring back to the boil. Here is how you do it. Here is how you achieve it.
Vickys Rice Salad, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Rinse the rice and boil as you normally would, 1 part rice to 3 parts water and 2 tsp salt for 20 minutes or until fluffy, then drain and rinse with cold water until starch is all gone.
- Chop the sausages (the ones I use are chilled from Tesco and are 1cm wide and 10cm long, pork dogs filled into pork casing) and peach slices into 1cm chunks and put in a large bowl with the drained rice and bacon.
- Add enough mayo so everything gets a coating, around 12 tablespoons.
- Add a squeeze of sweet chilli sauce and some of the juice from the can of peaches for more flavour.
- Mix well and taste, you may wish to add salt, more juice, more chilli, whatever suits your taste.
- Serve as a side for a cold platter like quiche, or as a main with a salad on the side.
Ingredients of Vickys Chunky Winter Vegetable Broth, GF DF EF SF NF. Ranger's Classic Granola (GF) (DF) (SF). The best thing about rainy days is having warm puddings after supper! A lightly dressed prawn salad Vickys Slow Baked Ribs, GF DF EF SF NF. Great recipe for Vickys Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork, GF DF EF SF NF.