Mike's Chilly Greek Pita Salad. Great recipe for Mike's Chilly Greek Pita Salad. Well, it's Wednesday here in the O'Brien Shire so all y'all know what that means right? See recipes for Mike's Chilly Greek Pita Salad too.
Get delivery from Mike's Chili & Gyros super-fast to your door. Order online and track your order live.. This quick, easy, and DELICIOUS Greek salad is chock full of cucumber, tomatoes, feta, and Kalamata olives all brought together with a tangy lemon herb vinai. You can have Mike's Chilly Greek Pita Salad using 29 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Chilly Greek Pita Salad
- You need of ● For The Noodles.
- It’s 1 Box of Multi Colored Spiraled Noodles.
- Prepare dash of Olive Oil [for boil].
- You need 1 tbsp of Kosher Salt [for boil].
- You need of ● For The Greek Salad [every ingredient fully chilled].
- You need 8 oz of LG Crumbled Feta Cheese.
- It’s 4 oz of Shaved Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 1 Cup of Chopped Artichokes [in oil].
- You need 1.5 Cups of Cherry Tomatoes [halved].
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sun Dried Tomatoes [in oil].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Fresh Flat Leave Parsley.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Chopped Celery [with leaves].
- Prepare 2 of Firm Chopped Cucumbers [peeled].
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Chopped Red & Orange Bell Peppers [deseeded].
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Chopped Vidalia Onions.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Chopped Red Onions.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Chopped Green Onions.
- It’s 1/2 Can of LG Black Olives [halved].
- You need 1/3 Cup of LG Green Olives [halved].
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- You need of ● For The Additions.
- It’s as needed of Thick Garlic Pita Bread.
- Prepare as needed of Package Good Seasonings Italian Dressing [well shaken].
- Prepare as needed of Oil [for dressing].
- It’s as needed of Vinager [for dressing].
- You need as needed of Thin Shredded Romaine Lettuce.
- Prepare as needed of Tatziki Sauce [see my recipie on this site].
Inspired by: Greek Salad The heart of a Greek salad recipe is in the olives, feta, cucumbers and tomatoes. Dress it with olive oil and vinegar, then add more olives and cheese. —Arge Salvatori, Little Ferry, New Jersey Use your Uber account to order delivery from Mike's Chili and Gyros in Cincinnati. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order.. Seasoned meat on a steamed and toasted pita.
Mike's Chilly Greek Pita Salad instructions
- Chop all of your vegetables. Add everything in your Greek Salad section.
- Mix your dressing as per manufactures directions. Shake super well..
- Slightly warm your Pitas to make them flexible..
- Boil your noodles as per manufactures directions. Spray with Pam Olive Oil. Allow to cool. Then mix with the Greek Salad ingredients..
- Pile this chilly gal high, add Tatziki, fold up and devour!.
- Or, just eat it plain. Enjoy!.
Seasoned meat on a steamed and toasted pita. Whether you are counting calories or living vegan, Zoës Kitchen has the Mediterranean diet made with fresh ingredients, to meet your needs. Gyro Grill of Tinley Park is proud to serve the freshest and most delicious Greek Street Food found this side of the Mediterranean. From authentic items like Charbroiled Pork Souvlaki and Fresh Baked Bougatsa, to unique Greek fusion twists such as our Saganaki Sticks and Gyrolls, found only at Gyro Grill! Greek Salad Recipe with Tons of Feta Cheese << When you make the gyros, this is the salad you'll want to eat with the meat in a pita sandwich.