Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Discover The Latest Outdoor Collection Now.
Ensure all ingredients are nearby as things will come together rather quickly. Next, season, saute, and remove from pan your the shrimp. Add your sausage and cook until browned and nicely caramelized, then remove. You can have Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage
- Prepare 2 lbs of raw shrimp.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 2 Tbs of olive oil.
- You need 1 lbs of sausage sliced (I used hot links).
- Prepare 1 of onion diced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 5 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 2 can of crushed fire roasted tomatoes.
- You need 2 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 2 of h cup heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1.5 cup of parmesan cheese grated.
- It’s of Angel hair pasta.
- Prepare of Parsley.
In the same skillet, add your onions and garlic, saute until transparent and fragrant, then add liquids – chicken stock, cream, crushed tomatoes and worcestershire sauce. Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage While you are preparing your cajun shrimp and sausage. You should work on cooking your pasta in another pot. Please add salt to taste when boiling your pasta in water.
Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage instructions
- Toss shrimp with salt, pepper, oregano and Cajun seasoning..
- Heat skillet with olive oil and cook shrimp..
- Remove shrimp and add sausage to skillet. Cook until sausage is brown then remove from skillet..
- Add onion, Cajun seasoning and brown sugar to skillet. Cook for about 2 minutes..
- Now add the minced garlic to the onion mixture and cook for another 1 minute. You may want to start cooking your pasta at this point..
- Add crushed fire roasted tomatoes, chicken broth, heavy whipping cream to skillet. Let it simmer for a couple of minutes, scraping bottom of skillet as you stir so it does not burn/stick..
- Add parmesan cheese to sauce mixture and stir. Sauce will slightly thicken..
- Mix in the shrimp, sausage and pasta into sauce and mix until all is coated. Should be a somewhat thick texture..
- Tip with a little more parmesan cheese and parsley..
Add in the sliced peppers and red onions. Add the shrimp, garlic and all the seasonings (Cajun seasoning, black pepper, smoked paprika, oregano, thyme, onion powder). Instructions Cook the fettuccine according to the package instructions, and keep warm. Season shrimp with salt and pepper and a pinch of Cajun. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil, add onion and bell pepper.