Easy Homemade Oatmeal Cookies. In large bowl, sift flour with soda, salt and spices. Blend in rolled oats, sugar and nuts. In a separate bowl, beat eggs with fork and add oil, vanilla, and raisins and water mixture.
Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla. Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon; stir into the creamed mixture. Quaker's Best Oatmeal Cookies taste just like grandma used to make. You can cook Easy Homemade Oatmeal Cookies using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Homemade Oatmeal Cookies
- You need 1 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 2 of tsbp honey.
- It’s 4 of tsbp brown sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- You need of Chocolate chips/nuts/raisins (optional).
This classic cookie is full of flavor with a hint of cinnamon and nutmeg. Follow the recipe or switch it up and add chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, or peanut butter-flavored chips for a different take on a classic. Use a cookie scoop to portion out cookies onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Be sure to leave about two inches between each cookie since they do spread a good bit in the oven.
Easy Homemade Oatmeal Cookies step by step
- In a bowl, mix the peanut butter, honey & brown sugar. Mix well..
- Add in the oats, salt, baking powder & vanilla essence. Mix well.
- Slightly beat the egg and pour it into the mixture. The mixture is thick and hard so make sure you mix very well.
- Add in your chocolate chips/nuts/ raisins and mix well.
- Scoop a small portion of the mixture with your hand & use your palms to make a ball.
- Press on the ball with your other palm to make it flat.
- Preheat oven to 180°C for 10 minutes. Place a baking sheet on your baking tray and layout the cookies.
- Bake the cookies for aprox. 10 minutes and take them out of the oven.
- There you have your oatmeal cookies. Enjoy!.
Once baked, remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack. These just might be the best oatmeal cookies ever! In one bowl, whisk the dry ingredients together (flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cardamom, and salt). In a second bowl, whisk the sugars, egg and egg yolk, vanilla extract, and the melted (or browned) butter together. (I talk about the browned butter option below.) Make these delicious and rustic oatmeal cookies with easy recipes from the baking experts at Food Network. Cream the butter and sugars in a large mixing bowl.