Cream of Corn Fritters. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! This is basically a corn pancake.
Make these fried fritters in a jiffy with creamed and canned sweet corn kernels. It's a simple snack that kids and adults will love. Fluffy and light, these are great to serve at brunch, with a salad or as an appetizer for dinners. You can cook Cream of Corn Fritters using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cream of Corn Fritters
- It’s 20 ounces of white cream of corn.
- You need of To taste salt.
- Prepare 4 cups of buttermilk self rising cornbread mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
POSSIBLE DIETS : Low Calorie, Vegetarian. Melt the fat in. on both sides. Transfer to a bowl and stir in remaining sweet corn These easy sweetcorn fritters from the Hairy Bikers are the perfect accompaniment to fried chicken or pulled pork, but also good as finger food for little ones or brunch with avocado and eggs. Corn Fritters also make a fabulous cooked lunch.
Cream of Corn Fritters step by step
- Mix the cornbread mix, creamed corn, and buttermilk. Set aside 20 minutes..
- Stir in the eggs. Heat the oil and spoon in the dough a dessert spoon at a time..
- Turn as needed. When the fritters are done move to paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
They can also be frozen and heated in the microwave. Any other pan should be given a light spray of oil before each batch of corn fritters. Mix in the eggs, one at a time, alternating with adding the milk, bringing the mixture in slowly from the sides until the batter is smooth. Add the sweetcorn, creamed corn, herbs, pepper and onion, then stir to combine. In a large bowl, stir together the corn kernels, flour, sugar, baking powder, ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.