super easy, super moist banana bread. Put butter, eggs, vanilla, sugar and banana's into a large bowl and blend with an electric mixer. Add flour, cinnamon, salt and baking powder, cinnamon and vanilla. If using fold in nuts at this point.
Scrape the mixture into the pan and spread evenly. Super Easy: Quick bread recipes are ultra-easy to make. No proofing means you have bread in your belly faster than ever. You can cook super easy, super moist banana bread using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of super easy, super moist banana bread
- Prepare 3 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of banana extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts, optional.
One Bowl: You only need one bowl to make this recipe. Sweet and moist: Delicious moist banana flavor every time. Making homemade banana bread is so easy that this needs no explanation. To keep your delicious banana bread moist for days (up to a week), be sure to store it in the refrigerator.
super easy, super moist banana bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 300. Spray loaf pan with non – stick cooking spray.
- Beat bananas until mashed. Add remaining all at once..
- Bake 70-80 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean..
Your banana bread should be wrapped tightly in plastic cling film wrap, aluminum foil, placed in a storage bag, or in an air-tight container. I prefer and recommend plastic wrap for storing and refrigerating my moist banana bread. Mixing the batter by hand: The next secret to ultra moist banana bread is whisking the batter by hand. By using an electric mixer, it's possible to overmix the batter. If you overmix the batter, too much gluten develops in the bread.