Sautéed Tofu and Pechay in Bulgogi Dressing. Ingredients of Sautéed Tofu and Pechay in Bulgogi Dressing. Sautéed Tofu and Pechay in Bulgogi Dressing Pechay, Bok Choy or similar • small blocks fried tofu, diced • tomatoes, sliced thin • garlic head, sliced lengthwise • Bulgogi Marinade (Korean BBQ sauce) • Butter • Cooking oil • Salt, How to Cook Sautéed Pechay and Tofu. Pour oil in wok and heat.
Add oyster sauce and the tofu. Add the pechay, stir and cover with a lid. After a few minutes, remove the lid and turn off the heat. You can cook Sautéed Tofu and Pechay in Bulgogi Dressing using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sautéed Tofu and Pechay in Bulgogi Dressing
- It’s 200 g of Pechay, Bok Choy or similar.
- It’s 1-2 of small blocks fried tofu, diced.
- You need 3 of tomatoes, sliced thin.
- You need 1/2 of garlic head, sliced lengthwise.
- Prepare 4-5 Tbsp of Bulgogi Marinade (Korean BBQ sauce).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt,.
- You need to taste of Pepper,.
Fry tokwa until golden brown on all sides. When cool, cut into ½ x ½ inch cubes. In a same wok, sauté garlic, onion and tomatoes. Garlicky tofu and pechay (Chinese cabbage) stir fry.
Sautéed Tofu and Pechay in Bulgogi Dressing instructions
- Prep your Pechay, wash and cut in bite-size pieces..
- In oil and butter, fry garlic until golden. Remove and set aside. Then in the same pan with the oil-butter, add the tomatoes. Simmer til soft and juicy. Add a pinch of salt..
- Add your pechay to the pan. Season with salt, pepper and 2 Tbsp Bulgogi marinade. Sauté and mix quicky..
- Drop in the fried tofu and add 1-2 tbsp more of Bulgogi marinade. Taste and adjust. Mix quickly and remove from heat..
- Plate and toss in the remaining Bulgogi marinade. Top with fried garlic and serve..
The food photos I post on Instagram are those that I don't think anyone would expect to be accompanied by a recipe. It seems I got it wrong. At least, relative to the photo of the tofu and pechay dish that I posted there last night. Let cook until most of the marinade has reduced, and the bottoms of the tofu slices are nice and caramely brown. Flip over tofu strips and cook until other side turns brown.