Easy Banana Bread. Combine bananas, sugar, egg, and butter together in a bowl. Mix flour and baking soda together in a separate bowl; stir into banana mixture until batter is just mixed. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with bananas, beating well after each addition. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. In a large bowl, cream together the eggs and sugar. You can have Easy Banana Bread using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Banana Bread
- You need 1/2 cup of Miracle Whip.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 3 medium of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flower.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped nuts.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
Stir in the mashed bananas, vanilla, oil and cinnamon. Leave the bananas as chunky or as smooth as you prefer. If you prefer an entirely smooth banana bread, mash the bananas separately until no more lumps remain, and then whisk them into the batter. Add the flour, baking soda, and salt.
Easy Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Combine Miracle Whip, egg, and banana.
- In separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to salad dressing mixture.
- Pour into a 9×5 inch greased loaf pan.
- Bake 60 to 70 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before removing from pan.
Measure the flour, baking soda, and salt into the bowl. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, egg and milk. In a bowl mix together mashed bananas, mayo and egg. In a separate bowl combine flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and pecans Add flour mixture to wet mixture and stir just until combined. Note: The mixture will be very thick, do not over mix Add the sour cream, mashed bananas and vanilla extract and mix util combined.