Dhokla recipe. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! LOOKFANTASTIC Is A Global Beauty Authority, Trusted By Millions.
In a bowl add gram flour (besan), Curd and water. Mix well and make a smooth batter. The batter should be of thick consistency. You can cook Dhokla recipe using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dhokla recipe
- You need of Besan /gram flour(Dry Roast).
- You need of water.
- Prepare of sugar.
- It’s of lemon.
- It’s of turmeric powder.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of baking soda.
- It’s of refined oil.
Steamed Dhokla If you're looking for something to bite into without having to count your calories, this recipe is just the ticket. The original mix of gram flour, turmeric, fruit salt and a pinch. To make this easy Khaman Dhokla recipe, take a large mixing bowl and add gram flour, salt, water, lemon juice and baking soda to it. If you are making it in the winter season, this might take longer.
Dhokla recipe step by step
- Combine the besan,turmeric,salt and mix them & add lemon juice,refined oil and water make a smooth batter.
- Then add baking soda and mix well.
- Preheat the kadhai for 10 minutes.
- And grease tin and send better to tin.
- Cook on medium flame for 15-20 minute.
- For sugar syrup add 2tsp refined oil,mustard seeds,green chillies,curry leaves,2tbsp sugar and add water & lemon juice.
- Pour this tempering syrup over the dhokla and garnished with green chilli.
Chana Dal Dhokla recipe with step by step pics. Dhokla is a steamed lentil cake made with ground, fermented batter made of bengal gram (chana dal), rice and curd (yogurt). It is also called vati dal dhokla or vati dal na dhokla. It is a very popular snack from Gujarati cuisine. Place small stand or a small bowl in the pressure cooker and place greased plates (filled with batter) over it.