Simple bulgogi. Heat a skillet over medium heat. Garnish bulgogi with green parts of green onions. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
Combine pear, garlic, soy sauce, gochugaru, ginger, sugar, and sesame oil in a large resealable plastic bag or medium bowl. Using a sharp knife, slice meat into very thin strips. Combine soy sauce, sugar, green onion, garlic, sesame seeds, sesame oil, and ground black pepper in a small bowl. You can have Simple bulgogi using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple bulgogi
- You need 200 g of pork or beef (slice thinly).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of carrot (matchsticks sliced).
- You need 1/4 cup of green onion (chopped).
- You need 1/2 cup of onion (sliced).
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of sesame (roasted).
- You need 1 tablespoon of honey or sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of asian pear juice (I skipped but you can add).
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of garlic (minced).
- You need 1/4 tablespoon of ginger (minced).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of blackpepper (grounded).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce (mine is salty so add salt if necessary.).
In this updated post, I've made minor tweaks to the recipe and introduced Seoul-style bulgogi (서울식 불고기), which is a particular way bulgogi is served up. This Quick and Easy Bulgogi is amazing on top of rice, in lettuce wraps, in sandwiches, or in my favorite Korean dish, bibimbap, which combines colorful veggies, bulgogi, and sticky rice. Whatever way you decide to eat it, this Quick and Easy Bulgogi will become your go-to weeknight dish! Quick and Easy Bulgogi (Korean Beef) Korean beef bulgogi doesn't have to be hard.
Simple bulgogi step by step
- Mix soy sauce, garlic, ginger, honey🍯 or sugar, pear juice🍐 (if you have), blackpepper, water, and sesame oil in a bowl. Give a quick stir and add pork🐖 or beef🐂, onion, green onion and carrot..
- Heat the non-stick pan and add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil if you use regular pan..
- Cook until the meat cooked thoroughly..
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on top. Enjoy!😄.
Slice some beef against the grain. Add the sauce and finish cooking. If you've never heard of beef bulgogi it's time to learn. This is one of Korea's national dishes. Heat a skillet over medium heat.