Seafood Fried Rice with Veggies. In the same wok, swirl in remaining teaspoon oil. In a small bowl, whisk together the stock, soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, fish sauce (if using) and Sriracha (if using). Pour mixture into the skillet and bring to a simmer.
Toss quickly to mix rice with soy sauce. Stir in whatever is left of the soy sauce (this part can be to taste if you don't like too much sodium). Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Authentic Restaurant Style) is a mix of shrimp with rice, veggies, and hot sauce. You can cook Seafood Fried Rice with Veggies using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Seafood Fried Rice with Veggies
- It’s 2 of plates steamed rice.
- It’s 1 bunch of brocolini.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 100 gr of prawn.
- You need 3 of crabstick (optional).
- It’s 100 gr of squid (optional).
- It’s 5 pcs of fish balls (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sweet soy sauce (optional).
- It’s 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare of You can use any kind of veggies like:.
- You need of Bokcoy.
- Prepare of Choysum.
- It’s of Spinach.
- You need of Capsicum.
- It’s of Corn kernels.
- You need of Green peas.
Packed with flavors, quick and delicious meal in minutes. You can use Thai sauce or any other hot sauce with this recipe. Nothing like easy, quick one-pot meals especially on a busy weekday or even weekend. Then add the shrimp to your rice.
Seafood Fried Rice with Veggies instructions
- Chop red onion and garlic, cut up brocolini and carrot, cut up crabstick, fish balls, and squid, peel prawns..
- Pre-heat saute pan with cooking oil, add chopped red onion and garlics, stir until the aroma comes out. Add salt and pepper, stir it well..
- Add prawns and squid stir until well cooked. Add crabstick and fish balls. Stir it well..
- Add veggies, mix well, cover saute pan until the veggies cooked (you can leave it half cooked if you like)..
- Lower the fire, gradually add steamed rice and mix properly. Add sweet soy sauce (you can skip this). Turn back to medoum fire, mix well for 5 mins..
- Serve while hot, you can also put fried fish on the side..
Vegetable Fried Rice: Any stir-fry friendly veggies would be great in fried rice! Just sauté at the same time that you cook the onions, carrots, peas and garlic. Then stir to combine with the fried. Fried rice is a hearty and colorful Asian dish, packed with scrambled eggs, peas, carrots, green onions, and peppers. But to make this dish truly shine, you need a few seasonings.