Mixed Fried Rice- The Basic Recipe. Mixed Fried Rice: Easy Homemade Recipe. Mixed fried rice is a very familiar dish in our breakfasts. We also can take advantage of the leftovers from the previous meals.
Try it out as you please- the vegetarian, eggiterian or non vegetarian way. You don't really need any side dish, it is yum as it is. These easy fried rice recipes are merely a suggestion and you can freestyle with whatever veg or cooked meat you've got in the fridge for a perfect quick snack or light supper. You can cook Mixed Fried Rice- The Basic Recipe using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mixed Fried Rice- The Basic Recipe
- You need of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of white rice , cooked ( you can use any , I have used a basic basmati rice).
- You need of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of red onion , chopped into cubes.
- It’s of carrots , chopped into small cubes (you cans do strands instead- using a peeler, that's much easier..
- It’s of beans french , chopped into small pieces.
- You need of spring onions , chopped (use scissors instead of knife).
- It’s of corn cooked.
- You need of eggs , scrambled.
- Prepare of chicken shredded.
- It’s of bacon , cooked and chopped.
- You need of black pepper powder.
- Prepare of soya sauce.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of butter ghee or (optional).
- It’s of lime juice.
Get all your ingredients ready before you start making this rice, eggs and spring greens dish – once you start cooking. How to Make Chinese Mixed Fried Rice Original recipe: Wash the rice. Strain the cooked rice, spread in a wide plate and allow it to cool (this can be done several hours before). Wash and finely chop the green onions.
Mixed Fried Rice- The Basic Recipe step by step
- Get all the ingredients ready -Cook the corn in a pressure cooker without the weight on and let it steam for 5 minutes and chop it out from all sides. For shredded chicken use the very bony pieces and pressure cook it in water with some salt,pepper and turmeric for 2 whistles and shred it. Cook the bacon on both sides on a pan, once it browns, take it off, roll it and chop with scissors-this will take 2-3 minutes.Scramble the eggs. If you want to go veg, the same recipe will just the veggie….
- In a pan or wok, heat the vegetable oil and add the red onion cubes and ginger garlic paste and get it golden brownish. Add in the chopped french beans (normal beans if fine, but french beans are awesome) and chopped carrots and let it cook with a little salt. Here, you can use some of the water in which you cooked the chicken. Chicken stock will only make it taste better. The veggies need not cook too well, I like it when the crunch stays. Then you go on to add the chopped spring onions..
- Then you go on adding one by one- the cooked corn with a little bit of soya sauce, and then the bacon and chicken and finally the scrambled eggs..
- And then you add the main ingredient, the cooked rice with the black pepper powder. If cooking for kids, be generous to add in some butter or ghee too. A squeeze of some lime juice can add some zing too. is Give it a good mix, TASTE and adjust for salt and pepper, as required..
- If you please, garnish with a sprinkle of chopped spring onions and relish..
Lightly beat the eggs with the pepper and salt. When the oil is hot, add the eggs. To begin with Asian Style Mixed Fried Rice, firstly heat oil in a wok. Add chopped garlic and fry until the raw smell of garlic vanishes. Chinese Restaurant Style Mixed Fried Rice