Keto (tofu) Pizza Crust!. The recipe for Keto Low Carb Vegetarian Pizza. As mentioned, for the crust, this recipe works great with my Cauliflower Pizza Crust Recipe. I also have a low carb pizza crust recipe as well as an Easy Low Carb Pizza Crust Recipe.
How do I make a low carb pizza crust with tofu? Drain the tofu and crumble it into your food processor. Add salt, garlic, herbs, olive oil, and nutritional yeast to the food processor. You can cook Keto (tofu) Pizza Crust! using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto (tofu) Pizza Crust!
- It’s 1/4 cup of Italian seasoning.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need Pinch of black pepper.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 pack of organic extra firm tofu.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
Season with salt and pepper, and spread mixture evenly on baking sheet. THE BEST KETO PIZZA CRUST Okay, so I know you've all heard of fat head pizza crust. If you've been keto even for a bit and happened to research "pizza" you've probably come across the standard. Mozzarella, almond flour, cream cheese and egg crust.
Keto (tofu) Pizza Crust! step by step
- Drain and rinse tofu..
- Wrap tofu in paper towels and place under something heavy to remove excess moisture for about 30 mins. Change paper towels as needed..
- Smash tofu as much as possible to create a paste..
- Add and mix in all ingredients..
- Lay out on baking sheet between two sheets of parchment paper and for shape. Crust should be about 1/4 inch thick..
- Remove top parchment paper but leave bottom piece. Bake @ 400 for 30 minutes. (Picture is after baked).
- Remove and add desired toppings. Bake additional 10 minutes. Broil on Hi approx. 3-5 minutes until browned..
My keto pizza crust recipe tastes just like whole wheat bread. The pizza crust texture of the outside crust is crispy thanks to the coconut flour and the inside of the crust is chewy thanks to the psyllium husk powder. It can be made crispy or chewy and is extremely filling! You can make two small personal pizzas or one large keto pizza. Stir in the almond flour and beaten egg to combine (if your dough appears to be too sticky, add in a little more almond flour).