Faux roast pork fried rice. Stir in the eggs, bean sprouts, scallions, and peas. Taste for seasoning and serve hot. Add the eggs and cook, stirring with a spatula, until set.
Add in the ginger, garlic and white part of the scallions and cook. There shouldn't be any big clumps! With the wok over medium heat, add a tablespoon of oil and sauté the onions until translucent and then stir in the roast pork. You can have Faux roast pork fried rice using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Faux roast pork fried rice
- It’s of long grain rice.
- It’s of chicken broth.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of eggs.
- It’s of Chinese style roasted pork in oven if grill isn't available, see recipe attached.
- Prepare of frozen sweet peas.
- You need of lite soya sauce.
- You need of water.
Add the rice and mix well. Add the ground pork to the skillet and season with salt and pepper, then cook until the pork is no longer pink and is starting to caramelize. Stir in the ginger, garlic, and peas and cook until. Add the pork, rice, soy sauce, salt, pepper and vegetables; cook and stir until heated through.
Faux roast pork fried rice step by step
- Add rice and oil to a deep pan heat rice till all is coated and heated.
- Add broth and soya sauce.
- Stir well bring to boil when craters form when liquid is almost gone add cup of water bring to boil cover remove from heat let sit 15 minutes.
- Scramble the eggs add to rice after the 15 minutes is up.
- Then add roasted pork and peas stir and cover 4 minutes https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363480-chinese-style-roasted-pork-when-you-cant-grill-it-out.
Season the pork very generously with salt and pepper, rubbing the seasonings into the fat and flesh of the meat. Combine the onions, garlic, thyme, and rosemary in a medium mixing bowl and toss to combine. Scramble egg in the skillet until completely set. Return the pork mixture to the skillet. Roast Pork Fried Rice at China Star "Tried this on a whim one night.