Spicy Chicken Broast recipe:. Then mix rice flour, plain flour, corn flour and baking powder in a bowl. Then mix coating ingredients also mix egg and water separately to make egg mixture. Coat chicken in coating ingredients then coat in egg mixture then again in coating and then in egg mixture repeat this method two times then dust extra flour an deep fry it.
Now coat chicken in eggs and stir in the box again. Heat wok in oil, add chicken pieces, cover the pan and cook on low flame until it is golden brown. The Broaster Company of Beloit, Wisconsin designed and patented the equipment and process. You can have Spicy Chicken Broast recipe: using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Chicken Broast recipe:
- Prepare of Chicken.
- You need of Flour.
- It’s of Corn flour.
- Prepare of Rice flour.
- It’s of Baking powder.
- You need of Egg whites.
- It’s of Sugar.
- It’s of Mustard powder.
- Prepare of Red chilli flakes.
- You need of White vinegar.
- It’s of Corn flakes or chilli chips.
- It’s of White pepper.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Oil.
In a separate bowl prepare the coating mix – All-purpose flour, cornflour, cajun/mixed herbs, black pepper, garlic powder, white pepper, onion powder (optional), paprika and salt, using a whisk mix well. Prepare the Butter milk with the above mentioned ingredients. Crispy and Tender Chicken Broast Recipe for a good lunch. Try out this Chicken Broast Recipe.
Spicy Chicken Broast recipe: instructions
- INGREDIENTS Chicken 1 ½ kg Flour ½ cup Corn flour ½ cup Rice flour ½ cup Baking powder 1 tsp Egg whites 3 Sugar 1 tsp Mustard powder 1 tsp Red chilli flakes 1 tbsp White vinegar 2 tbsp Corn flakes or chilli chips 2 cups White pepper 1 tsp Salt to taste Oil to taste.
- METHOD Spicy Chicken Broast recipe: Heat water on a pan and add in 1 ½ kg chicken in it along with 2 tbsp vinegar and some salt. Cook it for 5 minutes and take out the chicken. Mix together, ½ cup flour, ½ cup corn flour, ½ cup rice flour, 1 tsp sugar, salt 1 tsp mustard powder, 1 tbsp red chilli flakes and 1 tsp white pepper. mix everything and keep it dry. Beat 3 egg whites. keep separately corn flakes or chilli chips..
- Put oil in the pan and cover the chicken with dry flour, dip it in the egg white and finally roll them in chilli chips. Deep fry them till they are golden brown. Serve it with chips and ketchup..
In a separate large bowl, stir together flour, salt, cayenne pepper, black pepper, paprika, ground cinnamon, and garlic powder in a large bowl. Line a baking tray with foil and spray it with cooking spray. Place the chicken on prepared baking tray, skin side down. Beat egg with salt,pepper,chilli sauce and milk. For flour mix add maida,corn flour,bread crumbs,chilli powder,mixed herbs and salt to taste.