Bulgogi Beef (Asian). Bulgogi, a Korean classic of marinated grilled beef, is easy to make and fun to eat; it's no wonder it is one of the country's most successful culinary exports. As with most Korean barbecue, the. Literally meaning "fire meat," bulgogi is a Korean dish of grilled marinated beef.
Combine yellow onion, white and light green parts of green onions, soy sauce, sugar, sesame seeds, garlic, sesame oil, red pepper flakes, ginger, and black pepper in a bowl until marinade is well mixed. Bulgogi (불고기), also known as Korean BBQ beef, is marinated thinly sliced beef, typically cooked over an open flame. "Bul" means fire in Korean, and "gogi" is a general term for meat. While it can be made with other meats such as chicken ( dak bulgogi ) and pork ( dweji bulgogi ), the term "bulgogi" generally refers to the beef. You can have Bulgogi Beef (Asian) using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bulgogi Beef (Asian)
- It’s of Base.
- Prepare 2 Lbs of Sirloin or Flank Steak.
- Prepare 2 Cup of Jasmine Rice.
- It’s 1 of Asian Pear.
- Prepare of Flavor.
- Prepare 1/2 Bunch of Green Onions.
- You need 1 1/2 Cup of Low Sodium Soy Sauce.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Tbps Sesame Oil.
- Prepare of Gojuchang Paste.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Prepare of Ginger.
- Prepare of Add ins.
- It’s of Toasted Seaweed.
Literally speaking, bulgogi (불고기) means "fire meat". It is often made with tender parts of beef, pork or chicken. However, in general terms, unless specified, bulgogi is made with beef. Undoubtedly it is one of the most well-known Korean traditional foods and it has been around for thousands of years.
Bulgogi Beef (Asian) instructions
- Prep: Put steak in Freezer for 10-20min till the meat is stiff. Then take it out and thinly slice..
- Prep: Slice green onion thinly, Grate the pear, & Mince Garlic..
- Prep: Combine all ingredients and marinate steak for 1hr, flip half way through..
- Prep: Rinse rice under cold water till no longer cloudy..
- Cook: Put the 2 Cups of rice in a medium pot on the stove and add 3 Cups of water. Then bring to a boil and cover. Reducing heat to simmer for 8 min before turning off..
- Cook: Heat pan to Medium-High heat and add just a tiny bit of cooking oil to protect the pan. Then cook meat in batches, removing pieces as they reach desired doneness..
- Serve with Rice & Seaweed..
Place the beef in a shallow dish. Combine soy sauce, sugar, green onion, garlic, sesame seeds, sesame oil, and ground black pepper in a small bowl. Bulgogi (불고기) is a classic Korean preparation of beef or pork in which thinly shaved meat is marinated in a sweet and savory sauce, and grilled on a barbecue or on a stove-top griddle. Literally meaning "fire" and "meat," bulgogi has been in existence for nearly over a thousand years. Bulgogi is made from thin slices of sirloin or other prime cuts of beef.