Korean beef bulgogi. Place the beef in a shallow dish. Combine soy sauce, sugar, green onion, garlic, sesame seeds, sesame oil, and ground black pepper in a small bowl. Combine yellow onion, white and light green parts of green onions, soy sauce, sugar, sesame seeds, garlic, sesame oil, red pepper flakes, ginger, and black pepper in a bowl until marinade is well mixed.
However, in general terms, unless specified, bulgogi is made with beef. Undoubtedly it is one of the most well-known Korean traditional foods and it has been around for thousands of years. Bulgogi, a Korean classic of marinated grilled beef, is easy to make and fun to eat; it's no wonder it is one of the country's most successful culinary exports. You can have Korean beef bulgogi using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Korean beef bulgogi
- You need 400 gr of rib eye steak.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chili paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 of Garlic.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Spring onion (sliced).
- You need of Sesame seeds.
As with most Korean barbecue, the. Wrap beef in plastic wrap and freeze until firm (but not rock hard). Once firm, slice beef thinly across the grain. In a small skillet toast sesame seeds.
Korean beef bulgogi step by step
- Thinly sliced rib eye steak, place it in a bowl.
- Add brown sugar, soy sauce, chili paste, sesame oil, black pepper, garlic. Mix it well.
- Heat some oil in a non stick skillet.
- Place the sliced steak in half part of the skillet, and place the onion in half other part of the skillet.
- Let it cook until well done, and then mix the sliced rib eye steak with the onion, stir it evenly.
- Stir in half of the sliced spring onion.
- Taste it, add some salt if needed.
- Place it in a bowl, add some spring onion and sesame seeds for garnish.
- Watch the video how did I make this recipe on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/i-8l9w5qnQY.
Bulgogi (불고기), also known as Korean BBQ beef, is marinated thinly sliced beef, typically cooked over an open flame. "Bul" means fire in Korean, and "gogi" is a general term for meat. While it can be made with other meats such as chicken ( dak bulgogi ) and pork ( dweji bulgogi ), the term "bulgogi" generally refers to the beef. Korean Beef Bulgogi – A super easy recipe for Korean BBQ beef with the most flavorful marinade! The thin slices of meat cook quickly, and it's so tender!!! Bulgogi – My Korean grandmother's family beef bulgogi recipe is made of thinly sliced beef (usually rib-eye), pre-soaked in bulgogi marinade.