Tea time…. anytime biscuits. Luxury Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate & Gifts From Whittard. Make Your Bestie's Day With A Personalised Card Sure To Make Them Smile! Can't See Them Face to Face?
Save this recipe and keep it for later. For the biscuits, cream the butter and sugar together until smooth. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract. You can cook Tea time…. anytime biscuits using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tea time…. anytime biscuits
- You need 1/2 lb of butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of castor sugar.
- You need 2 tbls of cocoa.
- You need 2 cups of coconut.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 of &1/2 -3 cups flour (as required).
Sift in the flour, baking powder and ½ tsp salt and mix until a smooth dough forms. Use a fork to make some indentations on the biscuit. They may be a bit soft when coming out of oven, but they will crisp up once cool. Store in airtight jar and enjoy with a cup of coffee or tea.
Tea time…. anytime biscuits step by step
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add coconut and mix.
- Sift dry ingredients and add to mixture.
- Flatten on a baking tray.
- Prick with fork to make waves.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- After removing from oven melt spread melted chocolate over..
See more ideas about recipes, cookie recipes, food. Jacobs teatime biscuit assortment A tasty combination of chocolate and plain biscuits Can be enjoyed with any drink at break time. More Information » In Stock List Price. Featuring a rich chocolate buttercream sandwiched between two chocolate biscuits, the Bourbon calls for a robust tea that is full of flavour, to be washed down with. Our comforting Ginger and Lemongrass Tea Kite has a punchy flavour, sure to energise you when you need a bit of a lift.