[Farmhouse Recipe] Tofu and Mizuna Salad. Low Prices on Mizuna Huge Selection on Second Hand Books. Grab Yourself A Bargain With Our Range Of Cheap Used Books. Looking for a new way to enjoy mizuna? how about in a salad with tofu!
And we're coating the salad in a unique vinaigrette, made with sesame oil, sweet soy glaze (a thick, soy-based sauce) and savory white miso paste. To suit the summer weather, we're serving the salad slightly cool—chilling the blanched long beans before. Wipe out any peanut oil from skillet. You can cook [Farmhouse Recipe] Tofu and Mizuna Salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of [Farmhouse Recipe] Tofu and Mizuna Salad
- Prepare 1/2 bag of Mizuna greens.
- It’s 1/2 block of Tofu.
- You need 4 of Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of White sesame seeds.
- It’s of Creamy sesame seed dressing.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Plain yogurt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Blended miso.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 clove of Garlic.
Add green onions, ginger, and garlic. Mizuna is an Asian green often times found in salad mixes. However, we love it so much here at Tumbleweed Farm that we bundle it up in one large bunch to send it home with our CSA members or farmers market customers. Mizuna has a mild flavor with a slight "mustardy" bite.
[Farmhouse Recipe] Tofu and Mizuna Salad step by step
- Chop the mizuna into 3 cm lengths, soak in water for about 1 minute to make them crisp, then drain..
- Cut the tofu into 2 cm cubes and the cherry tomatoes into halves..
- Arrange the mizuna, tofu and tomatoes on a serving dish, then drizzle on the well mixed creamy sesame seed dressing and sprinkle sesame seeds..
- For other uses for creamy sesame seed dressing, refer to..
It can be enjoyed raw, sautéed, steamed or made into a. Market Watch: Mizuna (and Simple Salad Recipes) You may not know it, but you've probably tried mizuna. Commonly found in salad mixes, these feathery leaves are my new favorite salad green. If you didn't like tofu because it was too bland tasting then please try this salad. Iceberg lettuce, corn, and daikon sprouts give the salad a great crunch.