Mongolian Minced Beef. How To Make Easy Mongolian Ground Beef Recipe: Start by browning some hamburger along with garlic and ginger in a skillet. Combine some soy sauce, brown sugar and hoisin sauce in a small dish and add to the ground beef and heat through. Stir in a mixture of cornstarch and water to thicken the sauce.
Mongolian beef has quickly become a favorite in our house! Mongolian beef is made with steak (usually flank steak) that is coated in a starch (like corn starch or arrowroot) to make it crispy and then combined with a soy sauce-based sauce and green onions. It's a flavorful and hearty dish that tastes great with rice and veggies! You can cook Mongolian Minced Beef using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mongolian Minced Beef
- Prepare of meat.
- Prepare 500 gr of minced beef.
- You need 8 cloves of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Shaoxing cooking wine.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of blackpepper.
- Prepare of sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey/sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic chilli sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of corn starch.
- Prepare of other.
- Prepare of 1 bunch spring onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 10 pcs of button mushroom (optional).
- You need 1 pcs of Bell pepper (optional).
So I set off to find out what made Mongolian beef so yummy. Turns out, like many Asian dishes, it actually isn't too complicated. Traditionally it is made with a soy sauce, sugar, garlic, ginger, a touch of chili paste, and then some combination of hoisin sauce or oyster sauce. Get Mongolian Beef Recipe from Food Network.
Mongolian Minced Beef step by step
- Mix all at meat section.
- Prepare sauce.
- Put cooking oil then cook the beef until coocked.
- Put sauce then mix well.
- Add spring onion, mushroom and pepper then mix it well.
- Serve with hot rice.
Combine ground beef, garlic, shaoxing wine and black pepper in a mixing bowl and set aside. In a small mixing bowl, combine soy sauce, sugar, chicken stock (or water), sambal, chili garlic sauce and corn starch and set aside. Heat a large wok or skillet over high heat, add oil and beef mixture. We love this Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef so much at our house. It has melt in your mouth beef and the most amazing flavor.