Very easy banana bread. Combine bananas, sugar, egg, and butter together in a bowl. Mix flour and baking soda together in a separate bowl; stir into banana mixture until batter is just mixed. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. In a large bowl, cream together the eggs and sugar. Stir in the mashed bananas, vanilla, oil and cinnamon. You can cook Very easy banana bread using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Very easy banana bread
- You need 250 grams of Plain flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Bicarbonate of soda.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 115 grams of Fine Brown sugar.
- Prepare 115 grams of butter.
- It’s 2 medium of Eggs beaten.
- It’s 500 grams of Over ripe banana's.
I don't want to confuse you with many recipes, but although this banana bread recipe holds a special place in my heart, this easy version is my go-to recipe if I'm short on time or just. Banana bread is one of the easiest recipes you can learn. It is categorized as a "quick bread" meaning that it is leavened with chemical leavening instead of yeast. This means it is very quick and easy to make.
Very easy banana bread instructions
- Pre heat oven to 180°.
- Grease and line a 23 x 13 loaf tin.
- Combine flour and bicarbonate of soda and salt in a separate bowl..
- In another bowl cream sugar and butter together and add eggs..
- Mash banana' s and add to your wet mixture combine well..
- Add the floor mixture to the wet mix and stir in easy till you've combined the flour..
- Pour mixture into your loaf tin and bake for one hour. Fifty minutes for fan ovens. Or until firm to touch and a skewer comes clean after being inserted into the middle of the loaf..
- Remove from the oven and leave for ten minutes before removing from the loaf tin and placing on a wire rack to cool..
One of the things I love about banana bread is how forgiving it is. Melt the butter in the microwave or over low heat on the stovetop. → Alternatively, for a more cake-like banana bread, soften the butter (but do not melt) and cream it with the sugar in a stand mixer in the next step. Place the melted butter and sugar in a large bowl and whisk until combined. Add the sour cream, mashed bananas and vanilla extract and mix util combined. Add the dry ingredients and mix just until combined.