Easy Chicken & Dumplings. Pepper And Lemon Mixed With Chicken Make For A Delicious Combination. This Recipe Combines Two Of McCormick's Most Popular Flavors For The Ultimate Chicken. Choose from a large selection of easy-to-prepare meals.
They are easy enough for a weeknight meal and guaranteed to impress the pickiest eaters. Serve over egg noodles, mashed potatoes, or rice, or alongside your favorite vegetables. Cover with plastic wrap and flatten with meat mallet. You can cook Easy Chicken & Dumplings using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken & Dumplings
- It’s 4 of Biscuits (recipe link below).
- It’s 2 of Chicken Breasts, chopped 1 1/2".
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of Frozen Mixed Vegetables.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Jar Chicken Gravy.
Cutting the chicken breast into cubes or strips helps speed the cooking time of this comforting dish. You could also place the boneless chicken breasts between two sheets of plastic wrap and lightly pound them into thin cutlets. When halved or quartered with chicken breasts, they make a quick weeknight dinner. Simple Sesame Chicken with Couscous I created this dish after my three kids tried Chinese takeout and asked for more.
Easy Chicken & Dumplings instructions
- Make my biscuits. They're fast and easy. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364267-buttermilk-biscuits.
- While biscuits bake, Salt and pepper chicken and brown in a large pan..
- Add 1/4 cup of water and stir to scrape up bits from pan. Add seasonings and stir..
- Add 1/2 cup gravy. Stir. Simmer 7 minutes. Add water if needed..
- Add vegetables and more water. Simmer 5 minutes..
- Add gravy. Stir and cook 5 minutes..
- Test if all is done. Eat a piece of chicken and a thick vegetable..
- Plating Option one: Cut one biscuit in half and put it on a plate. Spoon chicken mixture over biscuit. Serve..
- Option 2: Put 2 biscuits on a plate and spoon chicken mixture over biscuits..
- Idea: Instead of adding vegetables to the chicken you can serve them as a side dish. Do everything else the same just don't add vegetables and don't use all the gravy in the pan. When plating, put the biscuit on the plate, add the chicken on top and pour gravy over the chicken..
The Easy Chicken is The Best! We Love our hens, great eggs, great compost, love that I can move the coop around to different spots. Best of all, the hens are an absolute riot-so entertaining-especially in the dust bath! Thank You so much! ~Lily C. These quick and easy dinners for two are perfect to make when you don't want to be stuck with a ton of leftovers.