Mongolian Beef With Rice. 🤗. Heat remaining oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat. Add beef and cook until well browned on each side, working in batches if necessary. Pour soy sauce mixture into pan and add all of the beef and the green onions.
Mongolian beef is such a classic and delicious Asian dish. and easy to make at home! Deliciously savory and warm, this Mongolian beef is pan fried and coated in a finger-licking sticky sauce that will have you coming back for seconds! Like most stir-fry recipes, rice is a perfect choice for soaking up that garlicky ginger sauce. You can cook Mongolian Beef With Rice. 🤗 using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mongolian Beef With Rice. 🤗
- Prepare 8 oz of Beef (rump or scotch or Flank cut into thin strips).
- It’s of Marinade…………
- It’s 1 Tsp of Light Soy Sauce (not Dark).
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Cornflour/starch.
- You need 1 tsp of veg oil.
- It’s of Sauce………
- You need 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cornflour.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Water.
- You need 1 of +1/2 tbls chinese cooking wine or sherry.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 3 Tbls of Brown Sugar packed tight.
- It’s of Stirfry……………..
- You need of In a Wok add 1 cup Veg oil.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Cornflour/Starch.
- It’s 2 of Good size garlic cloves crushed.
- It’s 1 tsp of fresh Ginger grated.
- It’s 2 of scallions diced.
- Prepare 1 of mini orange pepper chopped.
- You need 1 of little Spring onion to garnish.
Steamed or baked white rice will do the trick. Add in a fresh steamed veggie, some bok choy or even some stir-fried veggies. Store leftovers in the freezer for four months or in the fridge for four days. Tender beef and fresh green onions in an amazing garlic and ginger asian sauce, served over hot cooked rice.
Mongolian Beef With Rice. 🤗 instructions
- Add the marinade together in a bowl and add the steak strips and marinate for 10 minutes or overnight..
- Add all the sauce mix together in a jug and stir to mix..
- Add the oil to the Wok then dip the steak in the cornflour shake excess off and drop half the amount into the boiling oil after 1 minute turn them over and take them out and add onto kitchen paper to soak off some of the oil.
- Repeat with the other half of steak. Then pour of the oil leaving about a tsp full in the Wok add the shallots and sweet pepper to the hot oil then add the ginger and garlic fry until you smell the aroma or for 1 +1/2 minutes. Dont let it burn..
- Next add the sauce stirring let it simmer until the sauce thickens and becomes sticky and thick. About 1+1/2 minutes.
- Add the beef and scallions toss to coat and cook for 30 secounds. Serve immediatley with Rice or low carb like cauliflour..
- Add the beef on top of the rice and garnish with some spring onion..
We've got a slew of amazing ethnic recipes on TBFS including Teriyaki Chicken, Banh Mi Sandwiches, Ensalada Rusa, and Korean Bulgogi. Bring a large pot of water to a bowl, add in brown rice noodles. Remove and then run under cold water. Serve Honey Sriracha Mongolian Beef on a bed of rice noodles with carrots, cucumbers, and scallions. I've tried a few other Mongolian Beef recipes, but this is the best one so far!