Easy, Delicious Bulgogi. My Easy Beef Bulgogi Recipe My Bulgogi recipe contains the secret to the ultimate flavourful marinade. The quick cooking thin sliced rib eye is tender with a slightly sweet, smoky, and savoury flavour. The mouthwatering tender beef just oozes flavour, hitting all the sweet, salty, savoury, and slightly spicy notes Beef Bulgogi is known for.
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Heat large skillet on medium-high heat. Cook and stir until meat is browned. You can cook Easy, Delicious Bulgogi using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy, Delicious Bulgogi
- You need 300 grams of Thinly sliced beef.
- It’s 1 small of Onion.
- It’s 2/3 of Carrot.
- It’s 1/2 of to 1 bunch Chinese chives.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of ★ Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ★ Sake.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★ Sugar.
- Prepare 2/3 tsp of ★ Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★ Mirin.
- You need 2 tbsp of ★ Ground white sesame seeds.
- You need 1 of to 2 cloves ★ Grated garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of – see ★Gochujang.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★ Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 of ★ Ichimi chili pepper powder.
In a medium bowl, combine pear, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, garlic, ginger and gochujang. Add the vegetables to the pan, and let rest until the vegetables have wilted. Combine soy sauce, sugar, green onion, garlic, sesame seeds, sesame oil, and ground black pepper in a small bowl. This Quick and Easy Bulgogi is amazing on top of rice, in lettuce wraps, in sandwiches, or in my favorite Korean dish, bibimbap, which combines colorful veggies, bulgogi, and sticky rice.
Easy, Delicious Bulgogi step by step
- Cut the carrot into 5 cm matchsticks. Cut the chives into 5 cm pieces. Slice the onion thinly..
- Mix the ★ ingredients together..
- Put the meat and the combined sauce from Step 1 in a frying pan and let rest for 15 minutes..
- Add the vegetables to the pan, and let rest until the vegetables have wilted..
- When the vegetables have wilted, stir-fry over high heat..
Whatever way you decide to eat it, this Quick and Easy Bulgogi will become your go-to weeknight dish! Quick and Easy Bulgogi (Korean Beef) If you are pan-frying your bulgogi and want nicely caramelized meat, preheat the pan nice and hot and don't crowd the pan. Stir-frying: Koreans also cook bulgogi in its own juice in a pan over the stove top for softer meat and some delicious sauce. Use all the marinade if you want more sauce at the end. In my mind, bulgogi sauce is the whole reason why this dish is so addictively delicious.