easy banana bread recipe. Great Tasting Bread Recipes for All to Enjoy. Baking Bread with Almond Breeze is Easy & Delicious. The bread itself turned out to be a smaller loaf than what I've made in the past, and it was easy to make because of the few ingredients it called for.
Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with bananas, beating well after each addition. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. In a large bowl, cream together the eggs and sugar. You can have easy banana bread recipe using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of easy banana bread recipe
- You need 3 each of bananas mashed.
- You need 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder or baking soda.
Our easy banana bread recipe is hands down the best. This classic recipe yields everything you want from a great banana bread: toasty sweetness, impeccable moistness, and a crispy top worth swooning over. Enjoy this go-to quick bread as a quick breakfast or a sweet afternoon snack; and for a real treat, try a warm slice slathered with softened cream cheese. I firmly believe that banana bread is something you should be able to make anytime and anywhere, with a mixer or with a fork, in a loaf pan or in a muffin tin — whenever you have a few bananas going soft and freckly.
easy banana bread recipe instructions
- preheat oven to 325°F.
- mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl and pour in a 8×9 baking dish or whatever works best for you.
- and bake it for 60 minutes until done or test with a toothpick.
- I hope you enjoy this recipe 🙂 . I loved it.
The beauty of this banana bread recipe is you don't need a fancy mixer! A mixing bowl, a fork to whisk the eggs and a sturdy spoon to mix the batter are all you need. To make banana bread, you'll need pretty straightforward ingredients. Bananas – Naturally the first thing you need is bananas. You can add in pecan or walnuts or chocolate chips to this banana bread recipe.