Spaghetti Sauce. In a large saucepan heat oil over medium heat. Saute onion, green onion and garlic. When onions are clear, stir in tomatoes, basil, oregano and sugar.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, water, Italian seasoning, basil, sugar, wine, and crushed red pepper. Brown the sausage with the onion and drain. Simmering can be done in a crockpot, if desired. You can cook Spaghetti Sauce using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Sauce
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 TBS of minced onion.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes – 14.5 oz.
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce – 8 oz.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato paste – 6 oz.
- It’s 2 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 3/4 TBS of garlic powder.
- You need 3/4 TBS of onion powder.
- You need 1 1/2 TBS of sugar.
- It’s To taste of salt & pepper.
- Prepare To taste of parsley.
- Prepare of Water.
This makes alot of sauce and can be frozen beautifully. A long, slow simmer of tomatoes, basil, mushrooms, onions, garlic, salt, pepper, sugar and a pinch of baking soda yields a rich, dark sauce. Stir in Parmesan cheese and keep simmering. Let the flavors meld overnight, then serve with your favorite pasta.
Spaghetti Sauce step by step
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet with the minced onion and garlic..
- Once the meat is cooked through, add all remaining ingredients..
- Fill the tomato sauce can half full of water and add that as well. Mix well!.
- Bring just to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 15-20 minutes..
- Serve over your favorite pasta. Bon appetit! 🍝.
- Get creative! Add mushrooms, bell pepper, chopped onion, olives, or whatever your spaghetti lovin' heart desires!.
Stir diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, and tomato paste into the pan. Season with oregano, basil, salt, and pepper. In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and celery over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Then add your water,and tomato products. Be sure to mix everything very well.