Yogurt Crust Pizzas. Combine flour and yogurt on a cutting board or in a bowl. Place your pizza-to-be on a pan lined with a silicone mat or sprayed with cooking spray. Spread desired amount of sauce over the crust.
In a large mixing bowl, combine flour and baking powder, whisking to combine. Add any additional dried herbs or spices here. Add in the Greek yogurt, switch over to a rubber spatula and stir until combined. You can cook Yogurt Crust Pizzas using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yogurt Crust Pizzas
- Prepare 4 cups of self rising flour.
- Prepare 4 cups of Fage Total 0% yogurt.
- It’s of Pizza sauce, your favorite.
- You need of Any pizza toppings you desire.
Divide the dough in half or fourths (for individual servings) or leave whole. The self-rising flour, is just regular, all-purpose flour with a leavening agents, like baking powder and salt. Cast Iron Pizza with Greek Yogurt Pizza Dough This version actually uses all purpose flour without baking powder to create a thin crust pan fried pizza. It's a reader favorite and while it's a bit more time intensive, it's worth the hassle.
Yogurt Crust Pizzas instructions
- It is important to use self rising flour. This recipe can be adjusted depending on how many crusts you want to make just remember its equal measurements: 1 cup of flour per 1 cup of yogurt..
- Mix together the yogurt and flour until well combined..
- Turn dough out onto clean floured surface. Knead for about 8 minutes..
- Separate into dough balls for pizza crust. You can make as large or small as you like. I made several handful sizes for personal pizzas..
- Roll each ball out completely with roller then place onto greased baking sheet and poke each several times with fork to vent..
- Cook in preheated 450 degree oven for about 20 minutes. I flipped them over halfway through to ensure equal browning. They may still be pliable and that is okay because once you add toppings they will crisp up. Keep ones aside you want to use now and place extras in ziplock bag in freezer for another day. Easy weeknight meal!.
- Set up topping station. Have kids/spouse top pizzas with toppings they desire. Makes it personal and fun for everyone! (Beer optional) lol..
- Top pizzas as desired and return to 450 degree oven for about 10 minutes or until hot and bubbly..
You'll also find a ton of healthy pizza topping ideas in this recipe. Put the flour and yogurt in a large bowl and mix with a fork until a shaggy dough forms. (The. In a large bowl, mix the self-rising flour and Greek yogurt until it comes together to form a ball. Want a keto or low carb pizza dough? Try this low carb pizza crust recipe.