Chimichurri Flank Skirt. Great recipe for Chimichurri Flank Skirt. This recipe is very simple and yet absolutely fantastic. Skirt Steak Marinade with Chimichurri Recipe – No grill is complete without my insanely flavorful skirt or flank steak marinade with chimichurri sauce!
If you love other steaks, definitely try my Grilled Ribeye and my Chicken Fried Steak. Slice on a bias right before serving. Pestle with coarse salt, lemon zest an olive. You can have Chimichurri Flank Skirt using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chimichurri Flank Skirt
- You need 2 Pounds of Beef Flank Skirt.
- Prepare To Taste of Chimichurri Sauce.
- It’s To Taste of Thick Salt.
Chimichurri is perfect for skirt steak, flank steak and teres major, all less expensive cuts of meat. Cook the steak: Pat the flank steak dry with a paper towel. Season generously with salt and a pinch of ground pepper. Place in a medium bowl and drizzle with the olive oil and soy sauce.
Chimichurri Flank Skirt step by step
- Wash the Flank Skirt with plenty of water and add Thick Salt to taste. You want to be careful because this cut is very thin. So do not over salt it..
- Place the Flank Skirt over the grill for 6 min at high heat. Turn it over and cook for another 6 min..
- Take the Flank Skirt out of the grill, serve and pour over Chimichurri Sauce to taste. For the full recipe on Chimichurri Sauce check one of our previous posts. Enjoy!.
Skirt steak with chimichurri sauce is easy enough for a weeknight, but it can easily be gussied up for company—try it with a side of fresh asparagus. This simple recipe makes the most of skirt steak, a cut of beef that's super flavorful but not necessarily the most tender. Here, we pair it with an herby sauce that balances the bold beefiness. This marinated flank steak is so juicy and so tender, your taste buds will thank you later. Paired with an easy basil cilantro chimichurri, this marinated flank steak recipe is the perfect grilled dinner.