Cheesy Biscuit Starters. Printing paper, cards, notebooks & more. Free UK delivery on eligible orders! We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
Here is how you cook that. Cheesy, savoury biscuits are easy to make and a deliciously different party nibble. We have Parmesan biscuits, Asiago and rosemary biscuits and more. You can cook Cheesy Biscuit Starters using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Biscuit Starters
- You need 2 packets of monaco biscuits.
- Prepare 2 of boiled potatoes cut into very small cubes.
- You need 2 of onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 of capsicum finely chopped.
- It’s 2 cubes of grated cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of maida.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chat masala.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chilli sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of nylon sev.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
Also check out our entire savoury biscuit collection. A savoury shortbread, great as a starter or to serve with a selection of cheeses and relishes. These light and crispy cheese biscuits are so simple to make. The perfect snack that all the family will enjoy.
Cheesy Biscuit Starters instructions
- Cheesy Monaco Bites or Monaco Biscuit is an easy and cheesy starter recipe. Favourite of all kids..
- Take a kadhai heat oil and saute onion till it changes it's colour to pinkish..
- Now add chopped capsicum and cook for for few mins till they are a bit tender..
- Now add the grated potatoes mix it well.
- Now add the maida keep stirring for a while then add the milk and cook on low flame till milk evaporates..
- Now add all the spices 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup mix it well..
- Finally add the grated cheese stir well and off the flame add the ioregano and mix it well..
- Your filling is ready keep aside to let it cool..
- Now in a bowl take 2 tbsp of tomato sauce and 1 tbsp red chilli sauce mix it well keep aside..
- Now make small balls from the filling. Take 1 biscuit apply sauce on it place the filling ball and press it a bit..
- Now place another biscuit on it. Apply the sauce on the sides and roll it in sev…
- Garnist it with a bit of coriander and serve immediately..
Cheesy Monaco Bites or Monaco Biscuit Party Topping as the name suggests is an easy and cheesy starter recipe. This has Monaco biscuit as the base and then a cheesy vegetable loaded topping on top. The combination of salted biscuits with cheese is always a win win amongst kids. Yes adults would love to indulge too. We have loads of ideas perfect for your next dinner party.