EASY BANANA BREAD. Bake a Loaf of Krusteaz Banana Quick Bread For Your Family & Watch the Smiles Appear. Combine bananas, sugar, egg, and butter together in a bowl. Mix flour and baking soda together in a separate bowl; stir into banana mixture until batter is just mixed.
In a large bowl, cream shortening and sugar. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with bananas, beating well after each addition. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. You can have EASY BANANA BREAD using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of EASY BANANA BREAD
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 3 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- You need 2/3 cup of Water.
- You need 1 cup of Vegetable Oil.
- It’s 2 cup of Bananas mashed.
- It’s 1 cup of Pecans, Chopped.
In a large bowl, cream together the eggs and sugar. Stir in the mashed bananas, vanilla, oil and cinnamon. Leave the bananas as chunky or as smooth as you prefer. If you prefer an entirely smooth banana bread, mash the bananas separately until no more lumps remain, and then whisk them into the batter.
EASY BANANA BREAD step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°, prepare baking pans I spray with Pam cooking spray w/flour.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix together on medium speed of with electric mixer..
- Bake for 1 hour or until firm and golden brown.
- Cool on wire rack for at least 15 minutes before turning out on tray..
Add the flour, baking soda, and salt. Measure the flour, baking soda, and salt into the bowl. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, egg and milk. In a bowl mix together mashed bananas, mayo and egg. In a separate bowl combine flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and pecans Add flour mixture to wet mixture and stir just until combined.