Garlic mayo baby potatoes in chimichurri. Boil baby potatoes to your desired level. Once boiled, put into a salad bowl / pot, and add a dollop of mayonnaise.. Toss the potatoes with about three fourths of the sauce.
Cut each potato in half, and cut each half into four quarters. Toss the potatoes with the chimichurri sauce, and spread them out in a single layer in the pan. Stir together and let sit while potatoes finish baking. You can cook Garlic mayo baby potatoes in chimichurri using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic mayo baby potatoes in chimichurri
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of baby potatoes.
- It’s 1 of dollop of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of bottle of chimichurri.
Place the potatoes in the oven, directly on the rack. Ingredients for Vegan Smashed Potatoes with chimichurri and substitution options Smashed Potatoes need baby potatoes, salt, freshly ground black pepper and olive oil. You can use some fresh herbs or minced garlic or pesto as well after brushing the smashed cooked potatoes with oil. If you dont have baby potatoes, use regular size potatoes.
Garlic mayo baby potatoes in chimichurri step by step
- Boil baby potatoes to your desired level.
- Once boiled, put into a salad bowl / pot, and add a dollop of mayonnaise. Stir until all potatoes are marinated in mayo.
- Crush two garlic cloves in salt, add to the potatoes and mix again.
- Pour a tablespoon of the chimichurri sauce onto the potatoes, mix and allow to settle for two minutes.
- Enjoy a simple twist to baby potatoes.
Chimichurri Potato Salad is packed with fresh herbs, garlic and olive oil! Smash the potatoes with a potato masher until the tops crack open. Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. Transfer the potatoes to a platter. Put a scoop on eggs, crusty bread, potatoes, pasta, or use as a salad dressing.