Easy Banana-nut bread. Search for banana nut bread easy recipes. Whatever You Need, Whatever You Want, Whatever You Desire, We Provide. From Banana Bread to Cinnamon Rolls, Find Ways to Include Almond Breeze in Your Cooking.
Combine dry ingredients, add alternately with bananas & milk. Combine bananas, sugar, egg, and butter together in a bowl. Mix flour and baking soda together in a separate bowl; stir into banana mixture until batter is just mixed. You can cook Easy Banana-nut bread using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Banana-nut bread
- It’s 3 of bananas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 of and half teaspoon vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped pecans(optional).
Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan. Banana Nut Bread is an easy banana bread recipe, perfect for those last minute guests or lazy weekend breakfasts. Made with ripe bananas, pecans, and cinnamon this homemade bread is so airy and moist. Banana Bread can be made with or without nuts, or made into banana nut crunch muffins.
Easy Banana-nut bread step by step
- Preheat oven at 350, and oil cake pan (8"x9" pan) and set aside..
- Smash up bananas in a large to medium mixing bowl. I use a dinner fork to smash my bananas. Try to get as many clumps out as possible. (I use ripe bananas, they are sweeter, and it makes it taste better.).
- Add in your vegetable oil and 2 eggs, beat up the eggs, mix together good. (I breakup my egg yolk before mixing it all together.).
- Then add in the sugar and mix..
- Add in the vanilla extract, baking soda, and salt. Then mix.
- Add in the 2 cups of flour mix together.
- Then mix in your nuts.
- Pour it into the vegetable oiled cake pan..
- Cook at 350 for 25 minutes or until golden brown and done where tooth pick comes out clean..
- Can also cook in cupcake pans at 350 for 15 minutes or until done and toothpick comes clean***.
- Serve and enjoy!.
- **Some people like to combine their wet ingredients, separate from their dry ingredients and then combine everything together, that's fine too***.
- **Tip-check it a couple minutes before the times up with toothpick. Adding only 1-2 minutes at a time, if it is not done. This will prevent burning it.***.
Either way, it will be a family favorite for years to come! Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Banana bread is easy to make-just a few simple steps-and irresistible to eat. We recommend making a few extra loaves, wrapping in plastic, and freezing.