Tuna Pasta Dill Salad. The best place for your Italian favourites. Shipped at fixed rates around the world! Find and order your favourite Italian food!
In a large bowl, combine the tuna, finely chopped onion, minced garlic, bell pepper, dill, and lemon juice. Put the pasta in the bowl with the vegetables, add the mayonnaise mixture, and gently toss to combine. Drain well in a colander set in the sink and chill by rinsing with cold water. You can have Tuna Pasta Dill Salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna Pasta Dill Salad
- Prepare 1-16 ounce of box pasta (any shape you like).
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 cup of plain yogurt.
- Prepare 5 teaspoons of dried dill weed.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 2-5 ounce of can tuna fish in water (drain water).
Combine the cooled pasta, tuna, tomato, cucumber, red pepper, spring onions and celery in a salad bowl; toss lightly to mix. In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and most of the dill. Mix in the tuna, celery, onion, and peas. Finally, mix in the pasta shells and garnish with remaining dill.
Tuna Pasta Dill Salad instructions
- Cook pasta to desired doneness, drain and rinse with cold water……
- Combine in a bowl : mayonnaise, yogurt, dill weed, milk, black pepper and tuna fish, mix well……
- Mix pasta with mayonnaise mixture until pasta is completely coated……
- Chill for several hours, serve and enjoy 😉!.
Enjoy cold or at room temperature. Add tuna, pasta, and peas to the bowl and gently stir to combine. Taste and season with additional salt and pepper, as desired. Bring large pot of water to boil. Salt water and cook pasta until al dente.