Tricia's Homemade Spaghetti Sauce. Find And Rate Low Calorie, Healthy Recipes At SparkRecipes. Plus Use Our Free Recipe Calculator To Find The Calories, Carbs, Fat, And Protein. Brown beef, sausage, and onion over medium heat.
My family's secret homemade spaghetti sauce is easy to make using a few staple ingredients you may already have on hand! Perfectly thick and packed with flavor, you'll be ditching that store bought pasta sauce! Then, throw in the chopped celery, onion, and garlic and cook until the vegetables soften. You can have Tricia's Homemade Spaghetti Sauce using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tricia's Homemade Spaghetti Sauce
- You need 8 of Ripe Tomatoes.
- You need 2 of Large Portabella Mushroom Caps.
- Prepare 1 of Large Red Onion.
- You need 2 oz of Fresh Basil.
- Prepare 6 Cloves of Peeled Garlic.
- Prepare 6 oz of Tomato Paste.
- It’s 1 tbls of Sea Salt or pink Himalayan Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Balsamic Vinegar.
- It’s 4 tsp of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1 lb of Browned Extra Lean Ground Beef.
Dump the rest of the homemade pasta sauce ingredients into the pot and bring the mixture to a boil. How to Make Tomato Sauce less Acidic. There are tomato lovers and those who don't like tomato sauce to taste so, well, tomato-ey. This trick really doesn't change the acidity of the.
Tricia's Homemade Spaghetti Sauce step by step
- Put all ingredients except ground beef in a Vitamix Blender on setting 1 and blend until course chopped. You can also chop with food chopper or by hand..
- Pour mixture into a pot and bring to a boil.
- Add browned ground beef and stir.
- Cover reduce heat and simmer on low for at least an hour..
- Serve over pasta or veggie noodles!.
In a large saucepan heat oil over medium heat. Saute onion, green onion and garlic. When onions are clear, stir in tomatoes, basil, oregano and sugar. Instructions Season ground beef with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, add the beef and chopped onion and brown.