Banana Oatmeal Cookie. Cream together the shortening and sugar; beat until light and fluffy. Add egg, banana, oatmeal and nuts. Add egg, bananas and oats; mix well.
Add the flour and oats mixture and mix on low speed until well combined. Banana oatmeal cookies are delicious, healthier than run of the mill cookies, and fantastic with a piping hot cup of coffee. You will want to use ripe bananas that are getting a little rough looking, but don't wait until your bananas are a year old. You can cook Banana Oatmeal Cookie using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Oatmeal Cookie
- It’s 2 of Banana Mashed :.
- It’s 1 cup of Oats Quick :.
- It’s of Raisins (or any dried fruit of your choice): eyeball the amount.
So break out a cookie sheet and a stand mixer and enjoy. Variations: Instead of chocolate chips add raisins or craisins. Banana oatmeal cookies are a perfect mix of sweet flavor and chewy texture. Made with sweet, ripe bananas and oats that give these cookies lots of chewiness, this dessert is sure to please any cookie lover.
Banana Oatmeal Cookie step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180C / 350F.
- Combine all the ingredients together.
- If you don't mind adding some chocolate chips for that child of yours add it in, if not use dried fruits.
- Spoon the oat mixture on to the baking tray – I used some wax paper and dropped spoonfuls on to the tray.
- Bake for 12-15mins..
They also make a great base for nuts, chocolate, and other tasty add-ins. In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla and beat until combined,. Tips For Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies: Use ripe bananas. The riper, the more brown-speckled, the better your cookies will taste.