Pumpkin pie. Buy Best Pumpkin Pies at Amazon! Whisk pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, spices and salt in medium bowl until smooth. In large bowl, beat eggs slightly with wire whisk or hand beater.
Return the pie shell to the baking sheet and pour in the filling. Line the chilled dough with foil and fill with pie weights or dried beans. Pumpkin Pie Be the first to rate & review! You can cook Pumpkin pie using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin pie
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of butter.
- You need of Water as required.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped pumpkin.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of condensed milk.
For the best flavor, use a sugar pumpkin to make a homemade Pumpkin Puree. This variety of pumpkin, also known as "New England Pie" and "Sugar Pie" weighs from five to eight pounds and is known for its sweet, fine-grained flesh. This is the traditional holiday pumpkin pie. This pie is easy to prepare and even easier to enjoy.
Pumpkin pie step by step
- In a mixing bowl add flour, butter, salt mix it nicely then add water as required then make a dough out of this once done conver this with cling wrap.
- First wash the pumpkin then peel it now roughly chopped the pumpkin then make a paste out of this without using any water.
- Now in a bowl add pumpkin puree, condensed milk, egg, salt, cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder.
- Mix everything together then roll a thin sheet out of this.
- Now greased the tart mould put the sheet in that cut out the excess sheet then pour the pumpkin mixture in it now bake it at preheated oven at 356 degree Fahrenheit for 20 minutes or until golden crust formed…
Just mix, pour, bake for a delicious homemade tradition. Part of the challenge with pumpkin pie is that there are a lot of variables. First, there's the type of pan you use: ceramic, glass and metal all behave differently. Second, no homemade pie crust is ever the same — plus, crust by nature is finicky. And, finally, pumpkin pie filling is a custard, which makes it difficult to gauge doneness.