Meat and Bean Burritos. Compare a fantastic selection of Bean Bags at Very.co.uk Today For the beans, add the oil to the pan you cooked the steak in. Add the garlic and cumin seeds and cook over a medium heat for two minutes until aromatic. Add the black beans and stir to mix well.
Fold in the left and right sides of the tortilla and roll it up from the bottom, tucking the bottom edge under the filling. Wrap in parchment paper and label. See recipes for Mini Chilli Chicken Burrito too. You can cook Meat and Bean Burritos using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meat and Bean Burritos
- It’s 1 of lb. 93% ground Beef.
- It’s 1 of pack Taco Seasoning.
- You need 1 of can Refried Beans.
- Prepare 1 of chopped Japaleno, or more.
- It’s 1 large of Flour Burritos.
- Prepare 1 of shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 1 of fresh Salsa (see my recipe for baked tacos).
- Prepare 1 of Sour Cream.
Spicy Beef And Bean Burrito Recipe stuffed with a simple super tasty seasoned beef beans cheese and other fillings of choice Mexican food is pure comfort food and it is really easy to make a home-cooked meal. The burrito beef mince filling is especially good – Whether you prefer spicy bean and cheese or salsa-topped steak, there are soo many ways to customize your wrap. This Beef and Bean Burrito Bake is suitable for gluten free diets. How Weight Watchers friendly is this Beef and Bean Burrito Bake recipe.
Meat and Bean Burritos instructions
- Brown meat in large fry pan. Lower heat. Do not drain. Add taco mix and stir. Add beans, peppers and cook till blended and hot..
- Place burrito on plate, sprinkle with cheese, heat 30 sec. in microwave until melted..
- Add 3 tbs. meat mixture to lower half of burrito. Add 3 tbs. salsa on top of meat..
- Roll up burrito style and serve with sour cream..
In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the onions until softened. Then add the ground beef and cook until the beef is. Meanwhile, heat the refried beans in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Add the cheese, and stir it in till its melted. Combine pinto beans and water (or beef broth) in a blender or a food processor; process for about a minute, or until mixture is smooth.