3 Cheese Pesto Chicken Pizza. In a small skillet, saute onion and red pepper in oil until tender. Top with onion mixture, olives, cheeses and tomatoes. Layer with cheeses, onion mixture, olives and tomato.
Spread thin layer or cheddar, mozzarella, and feta cheese. Sauté shredded chicken with pesto and spread on pizza. Sauté red pepper and mushrooms and spread on pizza. You can cook 3 Cheese Pesto Chicken Pizza using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 3 Cheese Pesto Chicken Pizza
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Feta Cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 3 cup of Shredded Chicken (see my chicken salad recipe for technique).
- Prepare 1 large of Sliced Red Pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped mushrooms.
- It’s 5 clove of Chopped Garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 large of Precooked or Fresh Pizza Dough.
- You need 1/2 cup of Fresh Pesto.
Spread tomato slices, bacon, chicken and cashews over the pizza. Drop teaspoons of pesto all over the pizza. Sprinkle the three cheeses over the top. Slide pizza onto preheated pizza stone, if using (otherwise put pan with pizza onto top rack).
3 Cheese Pesto Chicken Pizza instructions
- Preheat Oven to 425°F..
- Sauté chopped garlic in EVOO until light golden brown and spread lightly on pizza dough as a base..
- Spread thin layer or cheddar, mozzarella, and feta cheese..
- Sauté shredded chicken with pesto and spread on pizza..
- Sauté red pepper and mushrooms and spread on pizza. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Bake until pizza crust is golden brown for 10 – 20 minutes depending on crust. Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes. Eat and Enjoy!!.
Keto chicken pizza crust is one of the miracles of the keto diet! Thanks to the chicken-based pizza crust, this is a high-protein, low-carb pizza. You can customize the toppings to your liking. Place tortillas on two ungreased baking sheets. Sprinkle with chicken, tomatoes, olives and cheese.