Mongolian Beef Rice (Plov). Mongolian Beef Rice (Plov) Aunty Eiko's international cuisine experience Japan Yokohama. My Mongolia friends showed me delicious easy Plov. This is deferent from Rossian plov and Uzbekistan plov.
Below you'll learn about the secrets to my family's favorite version. See recipes for Plov, Mongolian Beef Rice (Plov), Henush Mom "Plov" too. Beef Rice Plov is made with chunks of hearty beef, delicious short-grain rice, carrots, onions and spices. You can cook Mongolian Beef Rice (Plov) using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mongolian Beef Rice (Plov)
- Prepare 400 g of beef.
- You need 2 of carrot.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of red pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of yellow pepper.
- You need 1 of green pepper.
- You need 1/2 of zucchini.
- You need 2 cup of rice.
- You need 2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 4 tablespoon of vegetables oil.
- It’s of Green onion for garnish.
A hearty meal of rice and beef all cooked in one pot at a fraction of the time. The rice is well infused with the flavor of beef and spices and makes the best rice you will ever have! Beef Recipes For Dinner Traditionally, beef plov is made with white rice, but we used a brown rice which was perfect for the instant pot because it doesn't get mushy while the beef becomes melt-in-your mouth tender. Brown rice is also way healthier and your hungry people may not even realize it is brown rice.
Mongolian Beef Rice (Plov) instructions
- Cut beef and all the vegetables in small dices..
- Fry onion till good brown..
- Put beef in it and fry..
- Then fry all the vegetables. Season with salt.
- Put rice on fried beef and vegetables.
- Put 500ml water on it but don't stir..
- Cook for 20 minutes and wait 10 minutes.
- Mix well and garnish with green onion..
- Today's dinner.
It works so well in this recipe! Use your favorite meat spices when making rice pilaf with beef. Rice pilaf tastes amazing when reheated in the skillet with eggs and cheese next day. Mongolian Beef is classically served with steamed broccoli and rice, that both absorb all the delicious sauce. You can prepare white rice, using Pot in Pot Cooking Method while preparing Instant Pot Mongolian Beef or you can serve with Instant Pot Brown Rice.