SUPER EASY | Apple Pie recipe🍎. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk Garden At Home With Sarah Raven, Wide Range of Products Available Online Put a layer of paper towels on a large baking sheet. Not much beats a home-baked apple pie. The ultimate comforting dessert, this buttery crust and spiced apple filling is sure to be a hit with the family.
We've put together our most basic recipes for when supplies are low and your time is in demand. Everything from tech to entertainment to healthy living in one place. Make your life super easy at Supereasy.com. You can cook SUPER EASY | Apple Pie recipe🍎 using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of SUPER EASY | Apple Pie recipe🍎
- It’s 100 g of sugar.
- Prepare 250 g of semolina.
- It’s 250 g of flour.
- Prepare 0.5 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 kg of apple.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 100 g of butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of powdered sugar.
Four basic ingredients make this the easiest bakes in my repertoire. There's no fat in it, and it's super-thrifty using store cupboard ingredients. Beat the butter and the sugar together until smooth. Stir in the flour to get a smooth paste.
SUPER EASY | Apple Pie recipe🍎 instructions
- Mix in a large bowl — sugar, semolina, flour and baking powder. Preheat oven to 360 °F / 180 °C..
- Peel the apples and grate them on a coarse grater. Add lemon juice and cinnamon to the grated apples. Mix thoroughly..
- Place the dry ingredients with the apples in layers on a baking sheet. There should be 5 layers – 3 layers of dry gradients and 2 layers of apples..
- Grate butter on top of the cake and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes at 360 °F / 180 °C. Enjoy your meal!.
Turn on to a work surface and gently roll out until. This tart was lovely and very easy to make. I used half a large pack of digestive which was enough base and sprinkled it with icing sugar to finish. Super Easy Math is a collection of math videos that are available for use by teachers, students, homeschoolers, parents or anyone interested. Check out my free math videos in the "Videos" section on this site.