Simple Banana Apple Bread. Mix together flour, baking soda, salt, and sugar. Blend in eggs, oil, and milk. Stir in banana, apple, and nuts.
Garnish each loaf with banana and apple slices. Cream butter and sugars, and beat in eggs. Stir in sour cream, bananas and vanilla. You can cook Simple Banana Apple Bread using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Banana Apple Bread
- Prepare of Fresh.
- Prepare 6 of Ripe Bananas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Apple Sauce.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of Butter.
- It’s of Pantry.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 4 1/2 cup of All-Purpose Flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of White Sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 3 tsp of Baking Soda.
In separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, soda and cinnamon. Combine bananas, apples, sugars and water. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. In a large bowl, using a handheld electric mixer, beat the remaining stick of butter with the granulated sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy.
Simple Banana Apple Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 3x 8×4 tins..
- Mash bananas..
- Mix together wet ingredients with the mashed bananas..
- Mix dry ingredients together in a separate bowl..
- Stir in wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Do not over blend..
- Fill tins evenly and bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes. Check with a tooth pick starting around the 50 minute mark. When the toothpick comes out clean, they're done. Let cool..
- (Freeze) Wrap in Cling wrap then a layer of tinfoil to freeze. Lasts up to 6 months in a deep freeze. Thaw out overnight in the fridge..
- ~Homemade Upgrade~ Use my recipe to make the Applesauce yourself..
- +Taste Replace+ Use leftover fruit baby puree or older, soft fruit cooked and mashed instead of applesauce..
- *Health Hint* Substitute white sugar with more applesauce and a bit more flour..
Out-of-the-box ingredients like honey cereal and creamy yogurt give this bread its sweet flavor and moist texture—even more surprising is how easy it is to prepare! How Do I Make Moist Apple Banana Bread? In a large bowl, mix together butter, sugars, and the eggs. Next, add the sour cream or yogurt, banana, and the vanilla. Fold in the diced apples then pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan.