Vegan Plant Based Chorizo, Sweet Potato & Spinach Rollatas with Spicy Coconut Indian Curry Sauce. In a large bowl, toss the sweet potatoes and poblanos with some of the olive oil and a generous pinch of the kosher salt. Plant based chorizo was one of the first substitutes I tried after going vegetarian almost a decade ago. It's been near and dear to my heart ever since, and I love finding new uses for it!
Home » Recipes » Vegan Gluten-Free Recipes » Gluten-Free Breakfast » Sweet Potato Hash with Vegan Chorizo. This sweet potato breakfast hash features cubed sweet potatoes, crumbled chorizo sausage, pan-fried eggs, and diced scallions. You can either steer the flavor palette towards the savory side by adding dried thyme or oregano. You can cook Vegan Plant Based Chorizo, Sweet Potato & Spinach Rollatas with Spicy Coconut Indian Curry Sauce using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Plant Based Chorizo, Sweet Potato & Spinach Rollatas with Spicy Coconut Indian Curry Sauce
- You need 8 of cooked lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 5 oz of plant based chorizo crumbles.
- It’s 1 of large sweet potato, peeled and cubed.
- You need 2 cups of fresh baby spinach.
- It’s 3 of gloves of garlic, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of small onion chopped.
- You need 1 (13 oz) of can coconut milk.
- You need 1 (13 oz) of can tomato purée.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of garam masala Indian spice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s Dash of salt.
- Prepare of Chopped cilantro to garnish.
Plant-Based Chorizo that makes a Healthier Vegan Meat Alternative This vegan meat alternative is made with real ingredients, and is naturally dairy-free, gluten-free, and even nut-free. I've also included a soy-free option below. Made with roasted sweet potato, loaded with fiber, nuts and seeds, this Sweet Potato Granola by Sara Oliveira is perfect to accompany coconut yogurt, plant-based milk or eat directly from the jar. And then there's the drizzle of white bean chile con queso, which really makes this a scrumptious, savory bowl.
Vegan Plant Based Chorizo, Sweet Potato & Spinach Rollatas with Spicy Coconut Indian Curry Sauce step by step
- 1. Cook lasagna noodles, set aside. 2. Sauté chopped sweet potato, onion & garlic in 1 tbsp olive oil until tender. 3. Add chorizo crumbles, mix in and cook until warmed through & set aside. 4. In sauce pan, on medium heat, add 1 tbsp olive oil & garam masala spice, warm oil for 5 minutes. 5. Add tomato purée and stir in; cook 5 more minutes. 6. Whisk in coconut milk and heat sauce for 10 minutes..
- 7. While sauce is cooking, place lasagna noodles on cutting board, spoon the chorizo/sweet potato mixture into the noodle & roll..
- 8. Once sauce is done, pour over lasagna rollattas & garnish with cilantro. Heat in oven prior to garnish if the mixture or noodles have cooled..
Enjoy as a brunch, dinner, or meal-prepped lunch! Heat oil in a large frying pan on medium. To finish: Add rice to bowls, and top with sweet potato, chorizo, and avocado. We've put together all of our best plant-based sweet potato recipes, from cracking veg-packed curries, stews and pies, to delicious vegan burgers.. Easy If you can't find either of these brands near you then any Spanish inspired, spicy plant-based sausage will do!